Join the World Law Group for an upcoming webinar on vaping and the legal issues related to the current controversy in the U.S. and anticipated developments in Europe—all WLG members, lawyers and clients are welcome to join us on November 19, 2019, from 8 – 9 a.m. PST,.
The webinar will focus on legal issues, including:
- Vaporizing and what it is;
- What we know about vaporizing health implications for tobacco and cannabis;
- Differences between tobacco and cannabis with respect to vaping;
- How different U.S. states are banning vaping;
- What we have seen in insurance policies;
- Risk mitigation for cannabis and tobacco companies; and
- Other issues such as the impact on valuation of cannabis companies
Lane Powell will be represented by attorneys Josh Ashby and Pilar French as key speakers in the online event.