The Washington State Bar Association Cannabis Law Section is hosting a webinar on the state of hemp-derived cannabidiol (CBD) in Washington and across the U.S. The panelists will discuss legal considerations for advising businesses cultivating hemp, processing raw hemp into finished products and distributing hemp-derived CBD. They will also provide insights on the 2014 and 2018 Farm Bills, FDA regulations and policies, and recent changes to Washington law regarding hemp.
- Joshua Ashby, Lane Powell
- Daniel Shortt, Harris Bricken
- Ammon Ford, Gleam Law
- Anastasia Gilmartin, OLEO, Inc.
- Sativa Rasmussen, Lane Powell
- 1 p.m. Webinar Login Opens
- 1:30 p.m. Webinar Begins
- 2:30 p.m. Adjourn