We are proud to support Seattle University’s 6th Annual Northwest Marijuana Law Conference taking place on Friday, November 16. Josh Ashby and Sativa Rasmussen are the program’s Co-Chairs and will lead the conversation, bringing together experts from the law and the industry to provide critical focus and frameworks.
Ben Pirie will present on “Updates on Marijuana Law in Washington, Litigation, Dispute and Financial Issues” at 9:45 a.m.
Justin Hobson will present on “The Impact of Oregon, Canada and California on the Legalization of Marijuana Across the United States” at 11 a.m.
Other topics include:
- Cannabis and the Constitution
- The Impact of the 2017 Changes in Tax Law
- Greening the “Green”: Sustainability in Cannabis Cultivation, Processing and Distribution
- Growing Investments by Banks and Big Money in the Cannabis Industry
- Ongoing Issues of Employment Law in the Cannabis Industry
- Cannabis IP: Federal and State Protection of Trademarks and Other Intellectual Property
Date: November 16, 2018
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
Cost: $225 General Registration | $195 Seattle U Law Alumni | $150 Non-Attorney
Credits: Approved for 7.0 CLE Credits
(Live webcast and in-person options available.)
For more information and to register, visit the event website.